[GE users] fyi -- digest version of SGE mailing lists

John Saalwaechter johnsaalwaechter at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 17:23:11 GMT 2006

I follow the mailing lists, but post infrequently. The
volume of traffic is increasing, which is great, but
it was getting more difficult to keep up.  And yahoo
mail doesn't thread messages, which makes it even
harder.

I poked around the SGE site and finally figured out
how to subscribe to digest versions of the mailing
lists.  Now I get a once-a-day digest of each list.
And the digest message *is* threaded.

The main key is to subscribe by emailing to:

users-digest-subscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net
dev-digest-subscribe at gridengine.sunsource.net

The mailing list page at
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/maillist.html should
probably be updated to include this information.

John

johnsaalwaechter at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com