[GE users] qacct exit status

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 17:30:59 GMT 2006

As Mac said, it all depends on the application. SGE just simply
collects the exit code from your application.

Google for the manpage of exit(2). Also, if the exit code is
greater than 128, then it means that it dies with a signal, with
the exit code being (128 + signal number).

 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com