[GE users] fyi -- digest version of SGE mailing lists

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Mar 7 23:34:25 GMT 2006

Thanks John,

I've also been going through the hoops required to get the sge
mailing lists processed by http://gmane.org which has nice NNTP, HTTP
and RSS views of internet mailing lists. I got approval on both ends
and then the gmane.org auto-subscribe seems to have failed. I'll
follow up on this. I'll also take a stab at updating the website HTML
if someone does not beat me to it.

-Chris