[GE users] qacct exit status

laikwong laikwong at comp.nus.edu.sg
Wed Mar 8 02:46:14 GMT 2006

I see...thanks for the replies.

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Chen [mailto:ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:31 AM
To: users at gridengine.sunsource.net
Subject: RE: [GE users] qacct exit status

As Mac said, it all depends on the application. SGE just simply collects the
exit code from your application.

Google for the manpage of exit(2). Also, if the exit code is greater than
128, then it means that it dies with a signal, with the exit code being (128
+ signal number).

 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com

For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net