[GE users] limiting the physical memory and virtual memory usage on a host

Jinal Jhaveri jajhaveri at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 8 19:15:35 GMT 2006

Hi All,

I would like to limit the total amount of physical memory as well as
virtual memory, all the jobs collectively use on an exechost. Any
suggestions on how to do that? I know that I can't change the
load_values, so I am pretty sure there should be some way of doing it
either via complex or something else.

thank you very much for your help.

--Jinal