[GE users] Upgrade from 6.0u1 -> 6.0u7_1 and changing from bd b server spool to bdb file spool.

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 9 08:29:31 GMT 2006

Stefan,

this was an unplanned database change, it was the result of a bug fix
so it was decided to release it in form of a patch.

Did the upgrade work?

Regards,
Marco

Stefan.O.Nordlander at astrazeneca.com wrote:

>Hi Marco,
>
>thanks alot for the tip, and for pointing out the u1->u2->u7 issue. It just
>hits me, why doesn't the version number change more for such a major change
>as database structure!? IMHO this should be SGE 6.1 or something..
>
>Regards,
>/Stefan

Marco Donauer            Tel: +49 941 3075-211  (x60211)
Software Engineer        Fax: +49 941 3075-222  (x60222)
Sun Microsystems GmbH
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7    mailto:marco.donauer at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg       http://www.sun.com/gridware