[GE users] not understanding qconf's -*attr and -purge

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sat Mar 18 07:53:37 GMT 2006

John,

I'd suggest to file an issue for this. I found also the alternative synatx not
working:

$ qconf -sq vast | grep h_rt
h_rt                  INFINITY,[node01=INFINITY],[node02=INFINITY]
$ qconf -dattr queue h_rt INFINITY vast at node01
reuti at master modified "vast" in cluster queue list
$ qconf -sq vast | grep h_rt
h_rt                  INFINITY,[node01=INFINITY],[node02=INFINITY]

There was a now resolved similar issue with -[a|m|d]attr for complexes
which is
fixed. But for the queue limits it's a special case, as it can never have the
value NONE.

-- Reuti

----- End forwarded message -----