[GE users] prevent users from executing jobs on nodes except via sungrid

Jerry Mersel jerry.mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Mon Mar 20 18:29:45 GMT 2006

Hi:

  I'm sure that this has been asked before but I can't seem to find the
answer.

  I want to prevent users from executing jobs on sub-nodes except via
sungrid.

  On the sub-nodes I put in the sshd_config file "AllowUsers root"
  which is fine for non-parallel jobs, unfortunately I need to
  allow users to run parallel jobs as well so I can't use this
  method.

  How can I prevent users from running jobs on the sub-nodes except
  via sungrid?

                               Thanks,
                                  Jerry