[GE users] How to clear internal hostname cache?

Kim Leng Goh kimleng.goh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 07:02:00 GMT 2006

Hi all,
  Would appreciate if you could look at my postings on the rocks
cluster website:
https://lists.sdsc.edu/pipermail/npaci-rocks-discussion/2006-March/017534.html

Basically, I would like to know how I could clear the internal
hostname cache due to hostname resolving problems. Also, can I confirm
that only restarting SGE on the frontend node would not disrupt jobs
on the compute nodes?

Thanks in advance,
KL