[GE users] Problem running on more tan one slave node.

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 16:28:58 GMT 2006

Yes, HT and core are the same from SGE point of view...

You need to configure a PE for your parallel environment, see sge_pe (5):
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/nonav/source/browse/~checkout~/gridengine/doc/htmlman/htmlman5/sge_pe.html

And also see the list of HOWTOs on how to define "tight" PEs:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/howto.html

Rayson