[GE users] job dependency

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 23 19:37:18 GMT 2006

Well, I understand the behaviour upon qdel predecessors jobs
is problematic. Possibly qdel should have an option automagically
deleting entire -hold_jid workflows attached to a particular job?
If that were a solution a script implementing such a behaviour
based on qstat -j output

 # qstat -j 1705  | grep jid_sucessor_list
 jid_sucessor_list:          1706

could mitigate the problem.

Regards,
Andreas