[GE users] BLCR checkpointing

Lip-Kian Ng lkng at eblackprint.com
Fri Mar 24 09:06:17 GMT 2006

Martin,

I didn't manage to get LAM/MPI working with BLCR when I first did the
integration and haven't found time since to relook. It just meant that the
provided scripts will only be able to support serial application
checkpointing with BLCR. To support LAM/MPI apps, those scripts need to be
extended.

Cheers,

Lip Kian