[GE users] Show Demo

Robert Robinson tehflash at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 13:27:04 GMT 2006

Hello,

Reciently my computing group was able to get several Xserve G5s in
order to handle immaging  tasks.  Right now it is going under utilized
becasue no one reound really knows what it is capable of with the SGE.
 We were wanting to show it off to people but we need a good program
to show it off on.  Does anyone know of any canned demos or simple
multiprocess programs that we could use to show it off?  Any ideas or
thoughts would be helpful.  Thanks!

~Robbie