[GE users] BLCR checkpointing

jigar halani jigar.halani at progression.com
Fri Mar 24 14:38:48 GMT 2006

hi martin,
For LAM/MPI you should have lam-mpi 7.1 or above version , because from 7.1
and above versions checkpointing is supported you just have to configure the
LAM/MPI at the time of installation so it can support the checkpointing.

--
With warm regards,

Jigar Halani
Progression Infonet Pvt.Ltd.
55, Independent Electronic Modules,
Sector 18, Electronic City,
Gurgaon - 122015
Tel     : 0124-2455070, Ext. 215.
Mobile  : 98915-31640
Email   : jigar.halani at progression.com
URL     : www.progression.com
"Start the day with a plan, Fill the day with performance, End the day with
a purpose"