[GE globus] Connection between SGE 6.x and Globus 4.01 - Gridwisetech?

Viktor Achter VAchter at Uni-Koeln.de
Sat Mar 25 07:47:35 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am currently trying to connect our Globus 4.01 installation with our
cluster using SGE6.x as the batchsystem.
The globus server is already submission host for the SGE, and now I am
looking for a adapter that connects the two systems.
By browsing the internet, I came to the impression, that the GridwiseTech
GE-SGE adapter is the right choice.
Are there good alternatives?
I tried to find a source to download all packages but failed.
I registeres at:
http://www.gridwisetech.com/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,6/
Itemid,51/lang,en/
but still I can only download the desciption file to the adapter.

The packages at:
http://www.lesc.ic.ac.uk/projects/SGE-GT4.html
don't seem to be complete, as the container misses some sge-submission
script and fails with an error message. As far as I read from cases in the
internet, I am not the only one with this problem.
(All other links I found as source to download the packages timed out..)

Can someone tell me, where I can download the adapter? Are there
alternatives I should take into consideration?

Thanks!

Greets,
Viktor

    [ Part 2, Application/X-PKCS7-SIGNATURE (Name: "smime.p7s") 2.8 KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]