[GE users] Queue automatically being disable

Hai Nguyen hnguyen at dnahelix.com
Sat Mar 25 20:18:40 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm a little new to the SGE (v 6.0), QMon, etc..so please excuse my
ignorance.

A few of our queues(read nodes) are being disabled when a certain type
of error occurs
on the grid. How do I find out the criteria for what disables the nodes?
I've checked
the documentation and couldn't find anything - mabye I missed. I've
snooped around
the configuration and didn't see anything that just jumped out at me.

So anything that could point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hai