[GE users] Queue automatically being disable

Hai Nguyen hnguyen at dnahelix.com
Sat Mar 25 23:22:11 GMT 2006

Thnaks for the reply Rayson.

Could you explain what you mean by error state.

Unfortunately the only thing I can see that shows an error state is the
pane from qmon.
However, it's not in an error state.

I looked in the <execd_spool_dir>/<hostname>/messages and it shows why
it failed.

Is there something specific that gets logged with the grid engine itself
disables a node?