[GE users] Canned Benchmark Program

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 05:32:19 BST 2006

By "performance may not be a concern", I mean the submission
performance is not as critical as that of the SGE core
components -- unless the OCAML interface is doing something
really inefficient.

If you want to try the test cases used by the developers, you
can download the source, and take a look at the testsuite/
directory.  I am not sure how useful it is as you will need to
convert the test cases to OCAML programs in order to execise
your code.

 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com