[GE users] Canned Benchmark Program

Mon Mar 27 11:54:57 BST 2006

If you do not want to deal wit the Testsuite, you could write
a little script using qsub and a programm for your OCAML.

We mainly care for two performance paramters:

- number of submits per second
- startup delay (time needed from a submit to the execution)

We test the system for those two numbers with different number
of jobs in the system and different configuratinal settings
(such as: number of qi, number of hosts, ...)

Should not be too compicated to write it your self.

The performance test in the testsuite does all that already.

Cheers,
Stephan