[GE users] prevent users from executing jobs on nodes except via sungrid

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 18:19:47 BST 2006

That means sshd is reading the default config file!

So if you disable login for the system sshd, the one launched by
SGE will also get the same configuration.

The way to get this to work is to copy the configuration to
another location, and then disable login in the default one.
Then add "-f <path to the backup config file>" to rsh_daemon and
rlogin_daemon in your cluster configuration :

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/qrsh_qlogin_ssh.html

Note that when you use SSH, the PE is not tight anymore. Tight
SSH integration is enabled in maintrunk, and may be back-ported
to V6.0:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/BrowseList?list=dev&by=thread&from=9051

 -Ron

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=users&msgNo=5023