[GE globus] Connection between SGE 6.x and Globus 4.01 - Gridwisetech?

Krzysztof Wilk chris at gridwisetech.com
Mon Mar 27 19:39:40 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

Hi Viktor,

> I am currently trying to connect our Globus 4.01 installation with our
> cluster using SGE6.x as the batchsystem.
> The globus server is already submission host for the SGE, and now I am
> looking for a adapter that connects the two systems.
> By browsing the internet, I came to the impression, that the GridwiseTech
> GE-SGE adapter is the right choice.
> Are there good alternatives?
> I tried to find a source to download all packages but failed.
> I registeres at:
> http://www.gridwisetech.com/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,6/
> Itemid,51/lang,en/
> but still I can only download the desciption file to the adapter.
Sorry for misinformation, it has been fixed.

Everyone who is interested in using "GridwiseTech GE-GT adapter" is
requested to send a message to <contact-ge at gridwisetech.com> in order to
receive further information about how to get this product.

Best,
Chris
Chris Wilk                            chris.wilk at gridwisetech.com
Consultant

GridwiseTech                          office/fax: +48 12 294 71 20