[GE users] prevent users from executing jobs on nodes except via sungrid

Jerry Mersel jerry.mersel at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Mar 29 13:03:07 BST 2006

Hi:

  Since I need to use tight integration with my PE, and
therefore to use rsh what should I set the cluster
configuration to, in particular:

 qlogin daemon
 qlogin command,
 rsh daemon,
 rsh command,
 rlogin daemon,
 rlogin command

just guessing but are they:

   <sge_Root>/bin/<ARC>/rshd - rsh daemon
   <sge_Root>/bin/<ARC>/rshd - rlogin daemon
   <sge_Root>/bin/<ARC>/rsh - rsh command

do the qlogin daemon and command need to be set, what about the shprard
command, anything else?

                       Thanks,
                        Jerry