[GE users] etherogenous cluster and qrsh not working

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 14:56:36 BST 2006

Seems to be related to your PE settings...

I am not an expert in the area, but you can take a look at the PE manpage:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/nonav/source/browse/~checkout~/gridengine/doc/htmlman/htmlman5/sge_pe.html

Also make sure that your queues are attached to the PE... Others on
this list may be able to help you if you post the PE settings.

Rayson