[GE users] prevent users from executing jobs on nodes except via sungrid

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Mar 29 18:18:13 BST 2006

Hi,

Am 29.03.2006 um 14:03 schrieb Jerry Mersel:

> Hi:
>
>   Since I need to use tight integration with my PE, and
> therefore to use rsh what should I set the cluster
> configuration to, in particular:
>
>  qlogin daemon
>  qlogin command,
>  rsh daemon,
>  rsh command,
>  rlogin daemon,
>  rlogin command
>
> just guessing but are they:
>
>    <sge_Root>/bin/<ARC>/rshd - rsh daemon
>    <sge_Root>/bin/<ARC>/rshd - rlogin daemon
>    <sge_Root>/bin/<ARC>/rsh - rsh command

by default the supplied values during the installation of SGE are
okay, so you could remove some of them and set only the default entries:

qlogin_command               telnet
qlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/in.telnetd
rlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/in.rlogind

in qconf -sconf

HTH - Reuti