[GE users] [GE useres] PE without rsh and ssh

Martin Mechelke martin.mechelke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:40:19 BST 2006

Hi everyone,
I am trying to set up a parallel environment with mpi, but due to our
setup I can't use ssh or rsh. A general policy forbids RSH, while all
$HOME directories are mounted via AFS making passwordless not
possible, at least it seams so to me. Is there another way to set up
any MPI Implementation with such an setup? This is my first job as
admin, so please don't be mad at me for asking such questions ...

Thank you

Martin Mechelke