[GE users] load scaling and usage scaling

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 30 13:55:24 BST 2006

I see, you don't like our documenation ;-)

Well, I can't refer you to better documentation.
Yet a good amount of your questions is answered here
and there. For example the fundamental questions
around the big/small grid topic are covered in

   http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/tuning.html
   http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/nfsreduce.html

Regards,
Andreas