[GE users] Google Summer of Code

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Tue May 2 08:15:20 BST 2006

I think bindings for PHP could be useful for creating web portals, so that can be worked this into the proposal.  However writing the bindings AND a portal could be quite a challange for the summer - depends on the student's ability and familiarity with the systems.

P.S. The ideas listed in the page are just guidelines, students are in fact encouraged to submit ideas/proposals of their own, as long as they are relevant to OSCAR.

Cheers,

Bernard