[GE users] Any issues known with Grid Engine on SGI Altix machines using ProPack running SuSE?

Eric Marshall Eric.Marshall at noaa.gov
Wed May 3 16:08:04 BST 2006

It looks like we will be changing operating systems from Redhat to SuSE
in the very near future and moving from Grid Engine 5.x to 6.

I was wondering if anyone, running on SGI with ProPack and SuSE, has run
into anything unusual, especially on larger sets of cpus (128+). While I
am not expecting problems, any advanced warnings of trouble are always
appreciated.

Thank you for your time and thought.

Regards,
  Eric Marshall