[GE users] 5.3p6 resource rq's

Mark Casella mark at exa.com
Thu May 4 16:25:50 BST 2006

Hi All,

Quick question, how would I accomplish a version of this that works:

# Request only linux machines to run on (no AIX boxes)
#$ -l arch=lx24-amd64|glinux

I want my pe to contain 'all', and I want to exclude only aix43
machines, so:

#$ -l arch!=aix43

would do what I want as well. I'm not finding an answer quickly or
getting the right behavior through trial and error...

Thanks in advance, Mark