[GE users] access denied (client IP resolved to host name "". This is not identical to clients host name "")

Duong Ta duongtnb at gmail.com
Fri May 5 15:40:52 BST 2006

Chris,

I've just checked my system from home, and yes, I can confirm what you've
said below are true! I've added the entries to the /etc/hosts and the
problem's gone! Previously I didn't notice that there were some missing
entries in /etc/hosts, since the file is quite big. My cluster is a
dual-core Opteron.

Thank you very much for your effort and help :)

Best regards,
Duong