[GE users] qacct permission to all users

Sumit Sorde sumit at cse.iitk.ac.in
Sat May 6 06:28:49 BST 2006

Hi

I am able to use qacct to get accounting information for a particular
job using qacct -j jobid from the master host using root login. However
if i try the same command from any other grid machine and a user
account, it gives "job id not found" error.
Please let me know how can i give a  user the permission to use qacct -j
job id cmd from any grid machine.

Regards,
Sumit.