[GE users] SGE and TruCluster

Fred L Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Sat May 6 12:02:09 BST 2006

Hi James,

I've just gone over the original post again.

I misread 5.3p7 as 6.0u7, so my code snippet is from the 6.0 source :-(
please ignore my previous reply!

You seem to be having problems with port 536, which is used for commd,
are you sure you are not starting up a second commd on the same node?
Can you trace who has port 536 open?

Cheers
f.