[GE users] Email notification on job error

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 04:47:41 BST 2006

I haven't tried to reproduce it, but if you can reproduce it
with a clean cluster (even with 1 node), then please open an
issue and I think I will look at it.

Also, one possible workaround is to have a "mailer" wrapper to
do some pre-processing to get the user info, and notify the job
owner.

 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com