[GE users] 5.3p7 SGE intro presentation

Alan Miller Alan.Miller at synopsys.com
Mon May 8 20:39:31 BST 2006

Mark
I'm sure ther are nice docs out there but if you want to generate your own docs have a look at
http://www.debugmode.com/wink

Wink is designed for creating presentations and can be used to capture  an X session, a single window or an XY region.

I've used it under gnome to capture a gnome-terminal session that illustrate using SGE.

It can generates a html page with an embeded  shockwave flash. Then your users can just load the page and watch a pre-recorded session of someone using SGE.

If your users say what's a browser, then they otta be fired.

Alan