[GE users] 5.3p7 SGE intro presentation

Fred L Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Mon May 8 22:23:24 BST 2006

Hi Mark,

Have a look at the presos from the two SGE workshops below, you may be
able to get a few useful examples - assuming there are no copyright
issues ;-)

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/workshop22-24.04.02/proceedings.html
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/workshop22-24.09.03/proceedings.html

As an aside, I'm just curious, as it looks like you are starting from
scratch, why 5.3 and not 6.0?

Cheers
f.