[GE users] [GE-useres] qrsh - no remote directory - again !

Martin Mechelke martin.mechelke at gmail.com
Tue May 9 14:45:12 BST 2006

Sorry to bother you again,
but I can't solve the problem and really need your help.
The Problem ist, when I try to use qrsh -cwd command i get the following error:

waiting for interactive job to be scheduled ...
Your interactive job 6872 has been successfully scheduled.
Establishing /opt/sge-6.0u7/utilbin/lx24-amd64/rsh session to host
ranode09.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de ...
No remote directory.
/opt/sge-6.0u7/utilbin/lx24-amd64/rsh exited with exit code 0

While on the other Hand qrsh without a command works! The home
directory is mount via afs, so I have to use another directory which
is shared via nfs, which works fine with qsub. But still qrsh refuses
to work.

Thanks for your help