[GE users] transferring files from old to new installation

SLIM H.A. h.a.slim at durham.ac.uk
Wed May 10 17:07:59 BST 2006

Recently we installed sge 6.0u7_1 on our sytem. Instead of upgrading the
existing version this was a completely new installation. The old
installation files were moved to a different location and now I would
like to transfer the old projects, usersets etc data from the old
installation to the new. I tried straight copying of the old files, for
example those in the directory usersets, to the corresponding
directories in sge/default/spool that were created during the new
installation. However sge does not seem to pick this up and does not
display the usersets in qmon.

Does anyone know where sge stores this information?

Thanks

Henk