[GE users] qconf -Au fname bug?

SLIM H.A. h.a.slim at durham.ac.uk
Thu May 11 12:10:28 BST 2006

Erik Soyez's comments about the blank at the end of the entry

type       DEPT

is correct. Once that is removed the ACL is accepted. But there is
something strange going on. The new file created by sge again has that
blank at the end of the line. So the qconf -Au also failed for the new
file. But sge deamons must be reading these files sometimes internally,
to set priorities? Why does it work on those situations?

Henk