[GE users] N1GE - LDAP

Rui Ramos rramos at iric.up.pt
Mon May 15 17:20:27 BST 2006

 Hi,

  Thanks on the quich reply.

On Mon, 15 May 2006 09:02:00 -0700
Brady Catherman <bradyc at uidaho.edu> wrote:

> I am running LDAP through Mac OS and it works great. What OS are you
> using and how did you go about configuring LDAP?

 I'm using RedHat ES 4

 Did you have to configure anything in the gridengine ? i only set this a testuser that is in the LDAP server and the submission goes well. But it seems that when gets to the sge_master on other node it doesn't get the passwd.

I've taken out the TLS and it doesn't work also. I don't bealive it's a ldap problem because i can chown to the users. Any clue ?