[GE users] N1GE - LDAP

Rui Ramos rramos at iric.up.pt
Tue May 16 09:01:01 BST 2006

 Hi Andre,

 I didn't quite follow that manual. But i have the ldap working as a can ssh with an ldap user in both of the machines.

By the way my nsswitch.conf

passwd:     files ldap
shadow:     files ldap
group:      files ldap

Maybe it's something related with pam. I didn't find out yet. Any other clues ?

                                              Best regards