[GE users] OpenDSP project: Web Service multi-user access to SGE over DRMAA for remote job submission and control

Krzysztof Kurowski krzysztof.kurowski at man.poznan.pl
Tue May 16 13:21:57 BST 2006

Rayson Ho wrote:

> Is it going to work with other DRMAA systems??

Yes.

For instance, we have developed from scratch a drmaa lib for PBS/Torque.
Currently, we are testing it with OpenDSP...
It will be released as open source under GPL in May/June.
We have also partially integrated the Condor drmaa lib with OpenDSP,
however there are still some bugs and issues that must be hashed out
by Condor folks. The biggest problem we see is that the Condor drmaa lib
is not tightly integrated with Condor APIs :-(... anyway, expect
something for Condor in June on the OpenDSP sourceforge webpage.

For now SGE (SGEv6u7+ is recommended) is the most advanced in drmaa
development and that's why we have focused on integration and
performance tests of OpenDSP with SGE on various OSs/platforms.

Chris