[GE users] -sync y option for SGE 6 / 5.3

Patrice Seyed apseyed at bu.edu
Tue May 16 20:22:12 BST 2006

Is there a clean way to emulate the '-sync y' option available under SGE
6 in SGE 5.3?

There is a tool we are using that requires this option, i.e. requires
qsub to return only after the job is done.

I may try to script a wrapper to do this. If anyone has pointed advice
on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,
Patrice

--