[GE users] Are complexes are rather complicated or is it me?

Stephan Grell - Sun Germany - SSG - Software Engineer Stephan.Grell at Sun.COM
Wed May 17 18:46:14 BST 2006

Hi,

first hint would be to upgrade to 6.0u8. Working with complexes gut a
lot easier with 6.0.
Is that an option for you?

Cheers,
Stephan