[GE users] boosting high resource job priority over time

Jon Savian worknit at gmail.com
Wed May 17 21:08:12 BST 2006

Is there any convenient way to boost the priorities of high resource
jobs as they sit in queue?  The problem we are having is that smaller
jobs keep running ahead of the higher resource jobs and we have to
manually change the priorities of the high resource jobs.  Is there
any way we can get SGE 6.0 to automatically change it over time?

Thanks in advance...