[GE users] execution nodes scalability

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Thu May 18 17:27:43 BST 2006

I read the paper a long time ago... but if I recall correctly, they
only used the command line interface to add/remove nodes, so it should
be quite GE version independent. The core part of their stuff is to do
load balancing across different GE clusters.

However, in your case, you will only need to add/remove nodes when the
node comes up, so some simple scripts to call qconf may work nicely.

Rayson