[GE users] -sync y option for SGE 6 / 5.3

Patrice Seyed apseyed at bu.edu
Thu May 18 17:30:59 BST 2006

I'm not sure what you mean by last one in a series of jobs.

maybe i can in fact use qrsh for this purpose, I tested this out:

$ cat test1.sh
sleep 10
date
$ qrsh test1.sh
Thu May 18 12:27:18 EDT 2006

qrsh returns when the script is finished, which is the behavior i needed.

 i can just redirect the stdout somewhere else. any objections?

Patrice