[GE users] Conflicts between Berkeley DB with and without versions

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Fri May 19 17:05:35 BST 2006

You can create a new directory, and move the BDB lib there. Since only
qmaster and a few other GE utils need to touch the DB, you can simply
add the name of the new directory to LD_LIBRARY_PATH for them
(remember to colon-separate the dirs).

For the standard settings.csh/sh that is sourced by users, you don't
need to pick up the new directory.

Rayson