[GE users] cluster settings

Albert Hook hook at vitesse.com
Fri May 19 19:29:44 BST 2006

Has anybody run across the problem where grid does not allow you to make modifications to an existing host's cluster configuration?

I have the problem in trying to modify a cluster configuration but cannot commit. I get the message that the host already exists. I end up having to remove the host completely and redo the configuration from scratch. This is from qmon. I haven't tried to do it command line yet.