[GE users] MSG_SUSERCNTISALREADYZERO_S

Jinal Jhaveri jajhaveri at lbl.gov
Sat May 20 21:53:59 BST 2006

Hi All,

Does anyone know when is the MSG_SUSERCNTISALREADYZERO_S
_MESSAGE(33681, _("Job counter of user "SFQ" is already 0")) message given
by the qmaster?

It seems like one of our users issued a command (my guess is qdel -f) which
increased the load of the machine on which qmaster runs and eventually
crashed it. I am trying to pin down the command so would be great if
somebody knows what is the exact reason of qmaster throwing this message.

Thank you
--Jinal