[GE users] Could not decrease "max_u_jobs" job counter

Richard Hobbs richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Tue May 23 09:38:55 BST 2006

Hello,

I have rebooted the machine on which the qmaster runs, and it all seems to
be working now.

I didn't check those values previously, but after the reboot they are both
set to zero (0).

Could this have been a bug perhaps, or does SGE have an algorithm somewhere
that applies a limit after certain criteria are met?

Thanks again,
Hobbs.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group
Normal Email: richard.hobbs at crl.toshiba.co.uk
Mobile Email: mobile at mongeese.co.uk